HomeWebclientRulesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I thought I should say...Sorry.<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plan B

Infractions Amount : 17

PostSubject: I thought I should say...Sorry.<3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 am

Hey guys, It's Plan B. I thought I would like to say sorry to the WHOLE community in General. I was a big douche bag to everyone and I came to my senses and thought that I don't want to lose my friendship with Neb considering I've been friends with him for a long time and i don't want that to end over some RSPS. Aj, I'm sorry for being a complete dickhead to you as well. I hope we can be friends and forget about what happened in the past. Purple haze, I don't think i really talked to you that much, but i know i was a douche bag to you as well. I took this game a little to serious, and i regret acting the way i did. Anyways, I'm sorry everyone and i hope I can make up for it. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should say...Sorry.<3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 am

Welcome back Tyler, hope you can show everyone how mature you really are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aj

Helper
Vetran
Respected
Infractions Amount : 0

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should say...Sorry.<3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 am

Welcome back Smile You were'nt A dickhead Smile Everyone Needs A second Chance. Hope you can be friends with everyone and enjoy the sever Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should say...Sorry.<3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 am

Plan B wrote:
Hey guys, It's Plan B. I thought I would like to say sorry to the WHOLE community in General. I was a big douche bag to everyone and I came to my senses and thought that I don't want to lose my friendship with Neb considering I've been friends with him for a long time and i don't want that to end over some RSPS. Aj, I'm sorry for being a complete dickhead to you as well. I hope we can be friends and forget about what happened in the past. Purple haze, I don't think i really talked to you that much, but i know i was a douche bag to you as well. I took this game a little to serious, and i regret acting the way i did. Anyways, I'm sorry everyone and i hope I can make up for it. <3

EY! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE ONE, AND ONLY ALEX!!

haha! jk bruh. glad your back.
Back to top Go down
Uk
Donator

Infractions Amount : 0

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should say...Sorry.<3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 pm

welcome back <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xMayhemTanksx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought I should say...Sorry.<3   

Back to top Go down